Monday 29 October 2012

How long can coin stand?

I like coins, for every country I visit, i would love to buy/collect their coins, even for countries like cambodia and laos, i will scroll through markets and make sure they go home with me. Frens knowing me, also helped contribute to my collection when they go aboard.

So... I was clearing my excess coins in my purse recently... and some logic just bounce into my head... How long can a coin stand? First, you have to do alot of tries, make sure it balance well, it have to be done on a flat surface and indoor preferred, no wind, no vibration, dependent on itself... just that very thin surface and balance on its on. With so many varieties and dependency, how long can a coin stand?

Coin, is very much like our life or our "stand" on view and everything. Someone whom is a netural, mind can be easily swing~ some words, some gossip, some deceiving sights the coin will just topple n stay on one side. You can easy flip sides also with ur fingers but let a coin standing... so human always able to swing from side to side, able to be brought over and etc... if you're in dilema, you flip a coin as the odds is also 50%-50%... but... what are the odds of being netural and how long can you do that?

think deep...

No comments:

Post a Comment